In order to comply with CDC, OVMA and AVMA guidelines and to more effectively implement Social Distancing, we are now using the following protocol for patient visits.
- When you arrive, please call us to let us know you have arrived.
- We will check you in as you wait in your car with your pet.
- When it’s time for your pet’s exam, a staff member will come to the parking lot and bring your pet into the clinic for its exam. You will need to stay in your car or outside.
- During the exam and/or once it is completed the doctor will call you and discuss her/his findings. Any treatments or diagnostics that you agree to will then be performed.
- Once complete we will call to check you out and review any medications. Then a staff member will return with your pet and any medications to your car .
We recognize that this is not ideal under normal circumstances, but as we all have come to know, these are not normal circumstances. These procedures are new to us and there will be some bugs. We ask for your patience as we implement this newest safety guideline. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with this process.